Being able to record videos from your screen is a great way to come up with content ranging from demonstrations or how-to guides to interviews or Q&A sessions. On top of that it has other uses as well – most notably the fact that it will allow you to save any content that you want from your screen.
If you’d like to record your screen you’ll need a screen recorder that is worth its salt however, and on that front you can’t go wrong with Movavi Screen Recorder. Simply put it will provide you with an easy way to record the video footage that you need from your screen and has a versatile set of features to boot.
How it Works
Assuming you’d like to start recording a video right now, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install Movavi Screen Recorder by following the steps in the installation wizard.
- Launch the software and define the capture area by drawing a frame with the mouse cursor, selecting a window to record, or using one of the presets in the interface that will appear afterwards.
- Set the audio source by clicking on the ‘System Audio’ or ‘Microphone’ icons on the interface to enable or disable them.
- Start recording by clicking on the ‘REC’ button.
- Stop recording and automatically save the video as an MKV video file by clicking on the ‘Stop’ button.
That basically covers everything that you need to know about recording a video with Movavi Screen Recorder, but you can find more detailed instructions at www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-capture-streaming-video.html.
Benefits of Movavi Screen Recorder
While one of the main benefits of Movavi Screen Recorder is how easy it is to use, there are other noteworthy features in it that you could benefit from as well in order to:
- Adjust the volume level of audio sources individually.
- Set the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for fluid and high quality videos.
- Automate the recording by setting a timer to automatically stop recording after a certain duration, or scheduling both a start and stop time.
- Configure the software to display and record keyboard actions on screen, or customize the mouse cursor and ‘click’ sound to make them more noticeable.
- Trim out any unwanted parts of the recording in the ‘Preview’ window that will open up once it is done.
- Save the video in a wide range of other formats or by using presets for hundreds of different devices and platforms.
All in all it should be clear that Movavi Screen Recorder will not only make it easy for you to record the video footage that you need, but its versatile features will open up numerous other options as well. Simply put it can be used to record any kind of videos – regardless of whether you want to create professional-looking video content or save video footage of something that is on your screen.