BLACK ENTERPRISE will be coming to Charlotte, North Carolina to launch its newly revamped event, FWD. This event is offered to help enrich creatives and entrepreneurs of color. It will be hosted in sponsorship with Nationwide, Office Depot, FedEx, and AT&T, and will take place on Wednesday, June 19 through Saturday June 22, 2019. The event’s theme is “FWD: Business on Your Own Terms”; it will help bring minority founders, creators, and innovators together for networking and financing opportunities.
The summit will focus on three main topics: Launch, Grow and Innovate. FWD will be a place for business-building essentials and is a great event for millennials, aspiring entrepreneurs, startup owners, and established businesses alike. The Launch session will help aspiring entrepreneurs gain the necessary tools to get their ideas off of the ground. The Grow theme will guide business owners to nurture and grow existing businesses, and the Innovate track is designed to help educate companies to take thing to the next level.
Below, is a list of confirmed speakers for FWD:
- Jennifer Lyle, Owner, Lush Yummies Pie Co. L.L.C.
- Charis Jones, Owner, Sassy Jones Boutique
- John Henry, Partner, Harlem Capital Partners
- Regina Anaejionu, Founder, Beta and Beyond
- Chase Minnifield, CEO, EZ Turn
- Andrew Nguyen, Co-founder, Build Your Own Brand Inc.
- Datari Turner, TV & Film Producer
- T. Renee Smith, President & CEO, iSuccess Consulting Inc.
- Shay M. Lawson, Attorney, Tenom Noswall L.L.C.
- Mahisha Dellinger, Founder & CEO, Curls Beauty Brands
- Carlos Davis, CEO & Founder, Stand & Deliver L.L.C.
- Ash Cash, Chief Financial Educator, MindRight Money Management
- Jasmine Crowe, Founder & CEO, Goodr
- Erica Barrett, Chef, Entrepreneur & Food Personality
- Lydia, Blanco, Digital Community Specialist, BE
Since 1970, BLACK ENTERPRISE has been a leading resource to highlight black businesses around the globe. The publication prides itself on providing business information, career tips, investing insight, and wealth-building knowledge. With over 6 million monthly readers, this event is sure to make waves in the startup community.